PricelessPictures

Saturday, October 07, 2006

2 Week Appointment





Madison had her 2 week doctors appointment on Thursday and we couldn't have asked for it to go any better. She gained 12oz since we left the hospital, weighing in at exactly 8lbs!! She also grew 1/2 and inch. We have been very fortunate with her nightly sleeping patterns. A few nights ago she topped off at 8 hours of continuous sleep, but she usually averages 6 hours a night before needing a little something to eat. We heard great news from her pediatrician, and that was "There is no such thing as too much sleep at night." Both Grandma Case and Grandma Wankier are just as smart as any doctor, it's just too bad that I didn't have enough sense to listen to them!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leese and Anthony, I am so proud of you! She is beautiful. Wish I could sit and rock her! Elaine

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home