PricelessPictures

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Let's Swim





Nothing beats a $7.00 swimming pool!! We've spent several hours swimming in the back yard and she never gets tired of it. We are still taking "swimming lessons" and though she can't do the butterfly stroke across the pool yet, we are working on it!!

5 Comments:

Blogger McKel said...

Leesa
This is McKel Stowell I can't beleive how big she has got. She is so cute. I love having these blogs so we can keep up on kids!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi leesa i didnt know you had a blog!! well i have one too!! mine is www.kinleycase.blogspot.com well i love ya!! by the way this is kinley!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Quilting For Less said...

Hey Lisa!

Congratulations on the NEW baby! You and MaLea, really planned a good thing having your babies at the same time!

I found your BLOG in a round about way through Amber, then Erin, then Mindy. Looks like you need to catch us up a bit! LOL!

Hope to keep in touch!

Susan

11:18 AM  
Blogger caalaina said...

Leesa,
This is your cousin Alaina. I just started blogging. What a cute baby you have. Congratulations. Check out my family blog too. californiataylorfamily.blogspot.com

Take care,
Alaina

How is MaLea

11:12 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

For those of you that stumble onto this page, our new blog is www.pricepictures.blogspot.com. Check us out there!!!

Leesa

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home