PricelessPictures

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Big Trip . . .




It's November 2nd and Madison is 6 weeks old today! That doesn't seem very old, but the way she is growing and developing is amazing. We all survived the big trip to Idaho for MaLea's wedding, which was beautiful I might add. The hardest part of the trip was getting out of the house with everything that we needed, or thought we needed!! Once we got there everything was easy. There were plenty of willing hands to help with Madison, even when she was crying and I want to thank everyone for the help. Two of the pictures are of her in her dress for the wedding. The bride was beautiful, but I think Madison was a very close second. The other picture is of her and three of her cousins; Kinley, Christian and "little" Cyrus. We were just missing Parker to make the Cousin picture complete. We will have to retake it at Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home